[BioC] Installation of Bioconductor 1.6 under Mac OS 10.3

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 18:03:22 CEST 2005

Hannes,

This is indeed not working correctly.

Try selecting "Other Repository" and then in the field that pops up
right next to it: http://www.bioconductor.org

Select "Binary Format Packages" if you want to install binaries, else
it will install source format.

Press "Get List"

Select package or (all) packages and press "Install Selected"

Rob

Note:  Binaries have been built for the CRAN version of R. If you did
a vanilla install from CRAN it will work.
             If you did build R on Tiger with gcc 4.0, you will have
to install from source.