[BioC] Orthologs search

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 21 12:49:14 CEST 2005

Adrienne,

Have you looked at using biomaRt?  It queries the Ensembl Mart database and
has a couple of functions (getXref, getHomolog) that you might find useful.
Here is a link to the vignette.  The two functions of interest are near the
end of the vignette.

http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/vignette/biomaRt.pdf

Sean