[BioC] custom Methods for summary expression value

Stefano Calza stecalza at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 28 17:54:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm "playing" a bit with the vignette on customMethods in the affy package. If I try to replicate the example (or doing my own) for a
new method for summary expression (i.e. "huber"), I get:

expresso(mydata,bg.correct=F,normalize=F,summary.method="huber") ## just a trial

Error in computeExprSet(afbatch, summary.method = summary.method, pmcorrect.method = pmcorrect.method,  :
	no direct or inherited method for function 'computeExprSet' for this call

Any hint?

TIA,
Stefano

--
Stefano Calza, PhD
Sezione di Statistica Medica e Biometria
email: calza at med.unibs.it
Telefono/Phone: +390303717532
Fax: +390303717488

Section of Medical Statistics and Biometry
Dept. Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology
University of Brescia - Italy