[BioC] CyberT: Paired Bayes t-test (Bayes corrected p-values)

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 29 07:00:23 CEST 2005

My understanding is that CyberT doesn't handle paired t-tests, although I
could be wrong. The closely related but more general method in the limma
package does however. Here's a small example.

First simulate data. In your case, replace Y with the exprSet object you
get from gcrma().

Y <- matrix(rnorm(8912*8),8912,8)

Sample <- factor(rep(1:4,each=2))
BeforeAfter <- factor(rep(1:2,length=8))
design <- model.matrix(~Sample+BeforeAfter)

library(limma)
fit <- lmFit(Y,design)
fit <- eBayes(fit)
topTable(fit, coef="BeforeAfter2", adjust="fdr")

Gordon