[BioC] How to calculate Pearson coefficient between 2 genes in a group including 1500 genes?

xpzhang xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn
Tue Mar 1 11:52:09 CET 2005

Hello,

I encountered a big difficult question now. I have a gene expression
prifile, which incoulded 1500 gene and 20 treatment. I wanted to
calculate the Pearson coefficient between any gene-pairs in the 1500
gene.

Firstly, I tried to use SAS 6.12 to do it. But I found that SAS can not
read the all data, and it can only read 15 rows data.

I don't know which tools I could use. Could anyone tell me?

Thank you very much!

--
Xiaopeng ZHANG<xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn>