[BioC] How to calculate Pearson coefficient between 2 genes in a group including 1500 genes?

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Mar 1 17:41:32 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 11:06:09AM +0100, Antoine Lucas wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:52:09 +0800
> xpzhang <xpzhang at genetics.ac.cn> wrote:
>
> > Firstly, I tried to use SAS 6.12 to do it. But I found that SAS can not
> > read the all data, and it can only read 15 rows data.
>
> Well, this surprise me ! are you sure that data are not corrupted ?

This cannot be true. You must do something wrongg - at least if the
problem is reading the data. I do not know how you calculate the paired
correlations, so I guess you could run into a memory problem (although I
find that highly unlikely).

Not that I want you to use SAS of course :)
 --
Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistant
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen