[BioC] turning cluster trees upside down

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Thu Mar 3 18:26:57 CET 2005

My biologist colleague has asked if I could turn our cluster plot upside
down, so that the leaves are at the top.

I cannot see any simple way to do that - the options are leaves at the
bottom or leaves at the right.  Is there some way to re-orient the tree?

I have already exported these data to PHYLIP, so if there is a way to do it
in PHYLIP, that would also be useful information.

Thanks,
Naomi

Associate Professor
Bioinformatics Consulting Center