[BioC] turning cluster trees upside down

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Thu Mar 3 19:40:48 CET 2005

Thanks, Andy, but I don't think this is what I need.

I have never used grid, but the documentation says that it is used to add
grid lines to a plot.  What I have is a cluster diagram which I want to
flip.  I cannot simply use "flip" in a draw routine, because then the leaf
labels will be upside down.

--Naomi