[BioC] RMA verse GCRMA

Fangxin Hong fhong at salk.edu
Fri Mar 4 22:32:49 CET 2005

Thank you. Actually I just found this out from one of my tests, genes with
low correlation are all in the low intensity end. I am thinking actually
this give me clue to delecte those non-expressed genes from further study.

This is a hrad evidence that we should filter genes first.

Thanks.
Fangxin

--
Fangxin Hong, Ph.D.