[BioC] ReadAffy and hist() labels

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 01:42:55 CET 2005

Generally speaking, you can use the xlab and ylab argument in most
plotting functions including hist(). See help("par") for more info.
Example :

  plot( 1:10, xlab="A nice label for x-axis", ylab="ditto for y-axis" )
  hist( rnorm(100), xlab="Intensity values" )

If this does not answer your question, can you provide a simple example
to clarify your problem please.

Regards, Adai