[BioC] globaltest procedure

zhifu sun szf602 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 05:01:21 CET 2005

Can somebody share some experience on how to use the
"globlatest" function in "globaltest" package?
Specifically I would like to use it to test the
association between genes in a pathway and survival. I
also have 6 covariates (phenotype variables, the
esprSet object already created with these variables)
for adjustment. After several tries, I could not make
it work (the documentation for the package does not
give details on this kind of analysis) and really
appreciate someone's help.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Sun