[BioC] Help on R & Bioconductor Explorer

Daniel Kang daniel.k.kang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:01:27 CET 2005

I have just finished a graduate introductory R & Bioconductor class,
and found them very interesting.   My plan is to get into
bioinformatics fields shortly (this summer) after the completion of
master's degree in bioinformatics that I am studying.  Considering
being very new to R & Bioconductor, I thought there might be some
projects, developments, researches, etc that I can voluntarily
participate and learn R & Bioconductor.  If you know of any, please
let me know.

Thank you,

Daniel