[BioC] RGList/MAList--extending subsetting behavior

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 16 16:30:41 CET 2005

I have found the MA and RG object and extremely intuitive way of
passing around microarray information.  However, I am now getting
involved with other analyses besides expression and would like to store
more information (such as a dataframe of "smoothed" data), but retain
the subsetting, ordering, etc. behavior of the MA/RG objects
(LargeObjects, if I recall).  I can see that [.RGList is probably how
this action is defined, but how to see what [.RGList is or how I can
modify it remains elusive.  Any concrete help?

Thanks,
Sean