[BioC] finding and averaging replicate gene records

zhihua li lzhtom at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:19:09 CET 2005

Thanks to all your reply.

It is true that by averaging expression values for (putatively) the same
gene we will lose some information. But sometimes it's the reduction of the
data size that is more favorable. Especially when one is trying to perform
a computation-consuming algorithm to one's data. So I think maybe sometimes
it's worthy to do averaging.

Thanks again!