Fwd: [BioC] [marray] Importing SMD files into marray

Rene Nederhand r.nederhand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:14:51 CET 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rene Nederhand <r.nederhand at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:28:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [BioC] [marray] Importing SMD files into marray
To: "michael watson (IAH-C)" <michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk>

Nick,

Your message did point me in the good direction. I tried again, but
now starting R in the working directory and this works fine.

> files=c("28370.xls")
> read.SMD(fnames=files, path=datdir, DEBUG=TRUE)
[1] "28370.xls"
Generating layout from 28370.xls
Error in read.SMD(fnames = files, path = datdir, DEBUG = TRUE) :
        Object "datdir" not found
> read.SMD(fnames=files, path=datadir, DEBUG=TRUE)
[1] "28370.xls"
Generating layout from 28370.xls
[1] "Reading Gal file"
[1] "done \n "
Generating target sample info from all files
[1] "Ch1 Intensity \\(Median\\)"
[1] "comment = 21"
Calling read.marrayRaw ...
Reading ...  ~/Desktop/28370.xls