[BioC] Updated vignettes posted to website

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 18 02:23:37 CET 2005

The Bioconductor package vignettes have been updated.
You can view the list of vignettes here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/viglistingindex.html

What are they?
--------------

Bioconductor packages contain short documents (vignettes) that
provide detailed examples of the package's functionality.

Why the update?

Some of the vignette PDF files were invalid due to a font
configuration issue on our build server.  We've corrected the
configuration and rebuilt the PDFs.

If you come across an invalid PDF file (fonts look wrong, pages fail
to display) please let us know about it.

Best Wishes,

+ seth