[BioC] Rdbi.PgSQL

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 18 23:25:30 CET 2005

Hi Hrishi,

I just tried getBioC("database") and the RdbiPgSQL didn't get
downloaded.  The Rdbi package did get installed.  I will look into
this.

Note, however, that the RdbiPgSQL package is only available as a
Source package --- that is, if you are using Windows, you may not be
able to use this package at this time.

If you are on Linux you can use reposTools to install the RdbiPgSQL
package:

library(reposTools)
install.packages2("RdbiPgSQL")

Hope that helps some.

As an aside, please remind us of your platform, R version, package
versions as a part of your posts.  A nice way to do this is to include
the output of sessionInfo().

+ seth