[BioC] getBioC and install.packages2 fail

Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com Arne.Muller at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Mar 29 19:27:28 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mentione the OS (linux RH 7.3), wget 1.8.1 and reposTools 1.5.2. I'm behind a firewall that requires authentification (it's a web-procy, too), but the code below (download.file) works, so I guess it's a problem with the existing installation. Well, or maybe it is a proxy probelm?

	regards,

	Arne