[BioC] gcrma problem

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:14:10 CEST 2005

What happens if you do:

library(disdiv712aprobe)
data.frame(disdiv712aprobe)[1:10,]

You should get something like:

                     sequence    x   y Probe.Set.Name
Probe.Interrogation.Position Target.Strandedness
1  CACCCAGCTGGTCCTGTGGATGGGA  718 317      1007_s_at
      3330           Antisense
2  GCCCCACTGGACAACACTGATTCCT 1105 483      1007_s_at
      3443           Antisense
3  TGGACCCCACTGGCTGAGAATCTGG  584 901      1007_s_at
      3512           Antisense
4  AAATGTTTCCTTGTGCCTGCTCCTG  192 205      1007_s_at
      3563           Antisense
5  TCCTTGTGCCTGCTCCTGTACTTGT  844 979      1007_s_at
      3570           Antisense
6  TGCCTGCTCCTGTACTTGTCCTCAG  537 971      1007_s_at
      3576           Antisense
7  TCCTGTACTTGTCCTCAGCTTGGGC  748 983      1007_s_at
      3583           Antisense
8  ACTTGTCCTCAGCTTGGGCTTCTTC 1119 177      1007_s_at
      3589           Antisense
9  TCCTCCATCACCTGAAACACTGGAC  504 983      1007_s_at
      3615           Antisense
10 AAGCCTATACGTTTCTGTGGAGTAA  624 245      1007_s_at
      3713           Antisense

How about

library(disdiv712acdf)
get(ls(disdiv712acdf), disdiv712acdf)