[BioC] Detecting overrepresented genomic loci

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 29 23:14:54 CEST 2005

You might look at GLAD, DNAcopy, and aCGH as possibilities, but this
isn't exactly what you want, I suppose given that you have a set of
differentially expressed genes already.  Another tact is to look at
something like WebGestalt (online tool).  It allows you to give a set
of genes as input and can plot where these genes are on the genome.
Finally, you could use something like Fisher exact test by region or
chromosome arm to determine the "significance" of clustering by region
but this would require some coding on your part.

Sean