[BioC] "Special" characters in URI

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Tue May 3 18:11:38 CEST 2005

Francois, thank you for this. I know of this solution, however I just wanted to know, how
others handle with it and if there is any R utility for that.

Thans again!

Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty        URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department     mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                   tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale             fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia, Europe