[BioC] R package for visualising quantitative data on bacterial genomes

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed May 4 13:11:43 CEST 2005

Dear All

Please forgive the advert, but I would just like to leave a quick note
about an R package I have written for visualising quantitative data,
such as microarray data, on bacterial genomes:

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/6/98

This package should easily integrate with any bioconductor package which
can hold quantitative data in a data frame (which includes most packages
that I have come across)

Many thanks and I hope someone may find it useful

Mick