[BioC] End2End Lab Material

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed May 4 15:53:36 CEST 2005

Hi Cecilia,

Cecilia Fernandez <cymering at gmail.com> writes:
> I am a beginner with Bioconductor, and I was trying to use the lab
> material End2End, but it asks for a library called "bioclads". When I
> try to use it I get this message:
>
> Error in library(bioclads) : there is no package called 'bioclads'
>
> What is missing in my computer?

Are you still having problems?  I'm a bit confused by your post, can
you point me to the materials/packages that you are trying to use?
Neight End2End nor bioclads (is it bioclabs?) are part of the stable
or devel Bioconductor package sets.

The error you received is telling you that you need to install
bioclads.  This would mean finding the package somewhere
and... installing it.  I could give more detail on how to go about
doing that, but would need to know what OS you are using.

Hope that helps just a little.

+ seth