[BioC] Help on using read.Agilent from marray library

Yanqin Yang yanqin_yang at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 21:41:26 CEST 2005

Hello Archana,

You didn't mention what kind of chips you used. I would assume they are 22k chips according to your layout design. There is one thing you may need to check. Does your layout file match with your intensity files? I know the agilent scanner output intensity files don't contain those ignore spots. Therefore, the row number of your layout file may be bigger than your intensity files'.

Hope it will help!

Yanqin