[BioC] [how to] cel files -> directly to expression level

s_r s_r at poczta.fm
Fri May 6 08:34:27 CEST 2005

Hi.

I know R language a little so I've got a question to You. I'm asking You for help because i can't find it anywhere.

I want to know how to get an expression level of genes from the .CEL file.
I've found some information to do it with using a functions like rma or mas to get an object exprs from object of class affybatch. But I need raw expression level before apply any normalization algorithm (expression directly from cel files).  Than I want to save it (expression level) with function write.exprs.

Thank You very much, and sorry for my English...
Sebastian
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]