[BioC] How to plot the graph object

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri May 6 14:32:54 CEST 2005

Hi,
  On Windows, you can install the windows version of graphviz (available
at www.graphviz.org) and then serialze your plots, from R to GXL (using
tools from the graph package - toGXL or dumpGXL), and then open the
resultant files with graphviz. If so inclined you can (I have heard)
suitably automate the process.

   Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |