[BioC] metadata zzz.R files use delay - breaks r-devel,

Cyrus Harmon ch-bioc at bobobeach.com
Sat May 7 00:35:57 CEST 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 3:27 PM, Seth Falcon wrote:

> Hi Cyrus,
>
> The next release of Bioconductor is scheduled for may 18th.  We will
> be providing updated data packages at that time --- all compatible
> with the latest R release.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> + seth

Ok. I'll back down to R 2.1.0. It sounds like the data packages are
compatible with the current release (2.1.0), and that the delay
function has only been deprecated, rather than defuncted in this
release.

Trying to upgrade to a new OS (MacOS 10.4), new compilers (gcc4,
g95), new R (2.2.0 prerelease) and new BioC (develOK=true versions)
all at once was probably not a good idea. :-)

Thanks again,

Cyrus