[BioC] mas5calls stops with an error

Emmanuel Levy emmanuel.levy at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:33:42 CEST 2005

Hello,
I had a problem with mas5calls (see below). I am working with a
YG_S98 array and I have seen in the archives this problem arose a few
months ago. So I'd be surprised it has not been fixed. (I installed
all the default Bioconductor packages today)

If the solution is to download the "in developement" affy package,
then I would have another question: I tried that and installed it in a
different directory. Now, the problem is I can't load it. I added the
path in R_LIB, but I guess by default R looks first in
/usr/lib/R/library/ and loads the "old" affy package first. Would it
be possible to change that?

Many thanks in advance for your help and support,

   Emmanuel