[BioC] R terminated when i try HOPACH in a loop,why?

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon May 9 16:19:30 CEST 2005

Hi Xiao Shi,

Xiao Shi <bioconductor.cn at gmail.com> writes:
> When i use MSS in the HOPACH package ,but the R teminated to the shell
> command line.My script is as follows:
[snip]
> ## But the R teminated to shell command line with the following waring
> message
> ## R: tnt/vec.h:250: T& TNT::Vector<T>::operator()(TNT::Subscript) [with T =
> ## double ]: Assertion `i <= n_' failed.

I'm not familiar with the use of the hopach package.  However, the
error message suggests to me that you should also try an experiment
with i=7, j=3 and see what happens.

Also, if you'd like folks to be able to try you data, you may need to
make it available on a website for download --- that is generally a
much better approach than attaching to a post to this list (most
attachments are stripped, which is a good thing for virus and spam
reasons).

Best,

+ seth