[BioC] Limma final gene expression report

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue May 10 13:24:48 CEST 2005

I can see where it may be handy though - e.g. for input into clustering.
Really, at that stage, most people would prefer one gene - one value.

There's no way I would average over the values for different oligos
though, even if they were for the same gene!

In limma, in "usersguide.pdf", section 14 "Within Array Replicate Spots"
deals with the issue :-)

Mick