[BioC] GCRMA error

Puhong Gao pgao at hunter.cuny.edu
Tue May 10 22:53:37 CEST 2005

Hi, Zhijin and Jim,

Thank you both for your quick input.

Indeed, R automatically initiated the installation of "rnu34cdf" and
"rnu34probe" when I first ran GCRMA. Since I got the posted error, I
manually  installed rnu34 packages downloaded from Bioconductor site and got
the same error when GCRMA was run. I did check the package names and found
no problem. By the way, I ran GCRMA on rgu34a chip data without problem
yesterday. Is there anything else I should check? Thank you.

Best,

Puhong