[BioC] annotation package rgu34a

Yanqin Yang yanqin_yang at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 18:34:49 CEST 2005

 I used rgu34a version 1.7.0 package for my annotation last week and it worked very well. However, when I tried to use the same code to run my new gene list for annotation this morning, I kept getting the error message. I went to bioconductor and redownload the rgu34a package although I believed it didn't change within last few days. And I still got the same error message. Would anyone tell me where I could find the correct version of rgu34a package for R2.1.0?
 atab <- aafTableAnn( Names, "rgu34a", aaf.handler() )
[1] "You have package rgu34a but the incorrect version"
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData does not seem to have a valid repository, skipping
Warning message:
Failed to read replisting at http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData in: getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)
Note: http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData-devel does not seem to have a valid repository, skipping
Error in hasFiles(rep) : no direct or inherited method for function 'hasFiles' for this call
In addition: Warning message:
Failed to read replisting at http://www.bioconductor.org/data/metaData-devel in: getReplisting(repURL, repFile, method = method)

Thanks a lot!

Yanqin