[BioC] LIMMA question

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat May 14 03:20:55 CEST 2005

This is a repeated measures time course experiment.  You should consult a statistician over this.
In limma, the possibilities are to treat each subject as a block (see duplicateCorrelation etc) or
to fit subjects as fixed effects and compare times within subjects.  Either of these approaches
may work fine for you, and are easy to apply, but it would be best to get some advice from someone
who understands repeated measures and can guide you.

Gordon