[BioC] Agilent vs. Codelink vs. Applied?

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Thu May 19 15:10:50 CEST 2005

Dear Adai,

Thanks a lot for your answer. You actually provide a lot of interesting
suggestions, and I'll ask about some of these possible options. Yes, I looked
at the nature Methods and the PNAS paper, but some of the platforms I was
interested in were not included. The people I've talked to, they all seemed
happy with the platform they were using, and that is why I was looking for
possible comparisons.

Best,

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics Unit

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en ...{{dropped}}