[BioC] Re: affycomp and info.txt? (fwd)

Mohammad Esad-Djou shahrgol at web.de
Thu May 19 20:52:35 CEST 2005

Thanks for your answer.

It gives in http://affycomp.jhsph.edu/faq.html a R-Script. The file is called "affycomp.R". At the beginning of this file is written:

affycomp.info <- read.table("info.txt",sep="\t",as.is=TRUE,quote="")
method.name <- affycomp.info[3,2]

When I start this script in R, I get:
> source("./R/ME_R/affycomp.R")
>>Error in file(file, "r") : unable to open connection
>>In addition: Warning message:
>>cannot open file `info.txt'

When I delete 2 lines and write method.name=NULL, I get:
> source("./R/ME_R/affycomp_irri.R")
Performing 6 assessments that will take a few minutes......
Performing 3 assessments that will take a few seconds...
Writing to file spike-in-133-assessment.tex
Processing code chunks ...
 1 : term hide
 2 : term verbatim

Error:  chunk 2
Error in nrow(affycomp.info) : Unable to find the argument "x" in selecting a method for function "nrow"

I believe that I must "info.txt"  at the beginning of the program given. But I can't "info.txt" finden!

Or these error messages have other solution?

Thanks,
Mohammad