[BioC] error opening corPlot.R

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 20 16:09:08 CEST 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 9:43 AM, Swati Ranade wrote:

> Hi I am trying generate scatter plots using the
> corPlot function in R and am getting the following
> error:
>> source("CorPlot.R")
> Error in file(file, "r") : unable to open connection
> In addition: Warning message:
> cannot open file `CorPlot.R'
>
> I use the 2.0 version of R. Can any body suggest how
> to resolve this issue?

Swati,

I assume there is such a file CorPlot.R somewhere and that you put
there?  If that is the case, then the file must be in the working
directory or you must specify the path to the file.  You can see what
the working directory is by:

getwd()

If this is a different directory than that which contains CorPlot.R,
you will need to do something like:

source("path/to/CorPlot.R")

Sean