[BioC] How to apply mt.maxT to a group of raw p values

Wuming Gong wuming.gong at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:27:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I wanna do p value adjustment to several groups of raw p values
obtained by two-way or three-way layout ANOVA (tissue, time and treat)
on some microarray data. I have used step up FDR (mt.rawp2adjp in
multtest package) to do the p value adjustment. I also wanna try step
down FDR implemented as the function mt.maxT. However, the input of
mt.maxT is not a group of raw p values just like mt.raw2adjp, but a
2-dimensional raw data. Could anyone tell me how to apply mt.maxT to
my case?

Thanks,

Wuming