[BioC] Re: Bioconductor Digest, Vol 27, Issue 26

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu May 26 15:05:42 CEST 2005

>From your description it seems that your arrays have different numbers of spots as well as
different layouts.  limma does not have facilities for simultaneous analysis of arrays of
different sizes.  You need to analyse the arrays separately.  Or perhaps you might be able to
align the different arrays after averaging over the within-array replicates.  There aren't any
functions available to do this for you automatically.

Gordon