[BioC] cDNA data (raw)

Jeremy Gollub jgollub at genome.stanford.edu
Thu May 26 20:44:34 CEST 2005

Hi, Makis -

You can find raw data (actually combined array layout, raw measurements,
and normalized values) on the SMD web and ftp sites.  Several BioConductor
packages, incuding limma and marray, have functions for reading these
tab-delimited text files, or you can easily manipulate them in a
spreadsheet application.

Go to http://smd.stanford.edu/ and click on "Publications" or "Public
Login" to use the various search tools.  You'll want the "raw data" files,
although the other retrieval options may be useful to you as
well.  Extensive help documentation is available on the website.

Cordially,

--
Jeremy Gollub, Ph.D.
jgollub at genome.stanford.edu