[BioC] GOHyperG function with ath1121501

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Tue May 31 20:45:29 CEST 2005

Hi,
  Not easily. Basically the current mapping is from Entrez Gene IDs to
GO. So if you have a different system for going to GO categories you
would need to modify the code accordingly. That is sort of the essential
piece - how do you go from your IDs to GO categories, after that it is
just hypergeometric calculations.

  Best wishes,
    Robert