[BioC] called genes after SAM anaylsis

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Wed Nov 2 17:55:28 CET 2005

Hi Gregor,

use, e.g., the function list.siggenes, i.e.

> list.siggenes(sam9,0.9)

to obtain the gene names. You can also use something like

> summary(sam9,0.9)

There you also get the gene names and additionally some statistics.

This is, however, also explained in the vignette of siggenes. You can open
this vignette by

> vignette("siggenes")

or if you use siggenes_1.4.0 (that's the BioC 1.7 version) under Windows,
click on

Vignettes --> siggenes --> siggenes

Best,
Holger