[BioC] AnnBuilder problem?

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 2 19:22:37 CET 2005

Hi Denise,

For the UCSC part: It is us to force the build of Golden Path (GP) to be
NA in the BioC 1.7 release.  Before the 1.7 release, the build of GP is
the url of the GP source data.  It will cause some problem when running
the R CMD check on the annotation packages because there is an "_" in the
url.  Moreover, it doesn't make sense to put the url again in the built
slot because the url is already in the documentation and the build slot is
designed for the version (or date, etc) of source data.  Before we can
find a better information for the GP build slot, please ignore the warning
message for a while.

For the KEGG part:  KEGG anonymous ftp site is too busy (more than 400
users) to be accessed on Monday, October 31, PST.  I have the same problem
on Monday, and I wrote an email to KEGG for the issue.  KEGG fixed the
problem on Monday night (PST).  Please try again to see if you still have
this kind of problem.

Sincerely,
Ting-Yuan
Ting-Yuan Liu