[BioC] Looking for R script to categorize genes using GO terms

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Nov 2 19:55:06 CET 2005

Hi,
  There is some documentation in the Using Data Packages, vignette,

something like

  library(annotate)
  openVignette()

select #5 for the pdf, the R source code is also available, through
other means.

Feedback etc on whether the vignette needs improvement should be sent
along to the package maintainer,

  best wishes,
    Robert

fhong at salk.edu wrote:
> Hi Dear list,
>
> I am wondering whether someone has written some R script to categorize
> genes into different Go categories (e.g., replication, cell wall,...)
> according to gene AffyID? I am working on ATH1 array. Or any hint/ quick
> way to do it?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Fangxin
>

> --------------------