[BioC] Bioconductor on CD-ROM

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 3 22:19:34 CET 2005

Hi John,

This could make you job rather complicated if you don't know what you're
doing. I would personally try to check with the university IT people to
see what can be done.

There are a few ways to go around blocks like that, but I think it's
more likely to be a misconfiguration on your part rather than having
code being blocked at the firewall level.

Francois