[BioC] How to write "matchprobes" result(list of vector) to a table?

Lingsheng Dong dong_lsh at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:11:24 CET 2005

Hi, all,
I want to use most updated RefSeq to map Affymetrix probes and eliminate
cross hybredization probes as Dr. Gautier did
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/5/111.

Now the probe matching is finialy finished after the funtion "matchprobes"
run for 150 hours. I want export the matchprobes result to a table. I
checked the documentation, saying the result is list of vector.
Is there a specicial funtion to do it or I need to loop through the list and
write the content to a text file?
Thanks a lot.

Lingsheng

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy
One is understanding.
--Proverbs 10:10