[BioC] Problem compiling hexbin with gcc 4.0.2

Thu Nov 10 05:31:26 CET 2005

Is this on a mac? At least on a mac there are issues with gcc4 and
the fortran compiler and that might still be the case for other
systems as well. It is possible (I think) to get it working, but it is
not really recommended unless you have a specific need for gcc4. I
assume that the rest of R and BioC have been compiled using gcc4?

Hmm, that was not much of a help.

Kasper