[BioC] Gene Mapping on Chrosmosomes

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 11 15:57:21 CET 2005

Dear Hrishikesh,

	I don't know how to do it in Bioconductor, but Onto-express
is a web-tool that maps a gene list to chromosomes.
You can find the web-site in a Google search.

Best wishes,
Rich

> Dear All,
>
> I have 4000 genes (HG_U94Av2, tab separated) files
> with signal intensities, how can i map the position of
> each gene on human chromosomes and if possible plot
> signal intensities, log and raw.
>
> This is my first stab at this, so kindly pardon my
> ignorance on this issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Hrishi

Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Oncoinformatics Core
Lecturer
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C
Columbia University Medical Center
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032
(212)305-6901 (5-6901) (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

"42 is the answer. Dylan got it wrong. 'Blowin'
in the wind' is not the answer. It isn't even
a number' " - Rose Friedman, age 9