[BioC] how to configure "pkgconfig"

shen bairong brshen_fudan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 16:16:56 CET 2005

Dear Steven:

Thank you very much for the help, I have downloaded
and installed pkg-cofig, can I have your help for the
usage of pkg-config, since it is my first time to use
pkg-config.

Shoud I use ./configure 'pkg-config
--with-graphviz=DIR ' or should I modify the
configure.in file.

Your help saved my lots of time, thanks!

Best wishes,
Bairong

--- Steven Buechler <Steven.A.Buechler.1 at nd.edu>