[BioC] affymetrix pig annotation data

Morten Mattingsdal morten.mattingsdal at student.uib.no
Mon Nov 14 18:28:32 CET 2005

Hello open-source spirits,

Im trying to build an annotation data library for the Sus scrofa (common
pig) affymetrix chip: GeneChip® Porcine Genome Array
http://www.affymetrix.com/products/arrays/specific/porcine.affx

but Im not very sucessful in doing so.. my error is

Error in "baseFile<-"(`*tmp*`, value =
"C:\\DOCUME~1\\mortema\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\Rtmp2376\\tempFile26288") :
        no direct or inherited method for function 'baseFile<-' for this
call

and I dont know what this is trying so tell me. My imput is probe ID in
coloum 1 and genbank acc.nr in coloum 2.
"Ssc.11.1.S1_at"    "NM_213802.1"
and I have succesfully build packages before with human and mouse. But
this is my first go at pig.

Does anyone have this library already build or can someone help me build
it ?

(im deeply sorry if this is already listed in the metadata dir at
bioconductor. But cant find anything related to pig)

best
morten