[BioC] how to configure "pkgconfig"

Steven Buechler Steven.A.Buechler.1 at nd.edu
Mon Nov 14 00:35:03 CET 2005

Bairong,

'pkgconfig' is an application distinct from graphviz. You'll need to
retrieve and install it separately, probably before installing graphviz. You
can search for pkgconfig on Google or go to the home page
http://pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/wiki/ . I encountered the same problem
you're reporting and after installing pkgconfig, Rgraphviz installed
successfully.

--
Steven Buechler
Professor